wrapper

Beaking News

Thursday, 03 December 2015 00:00

Gun suspects dead after US mass shooting

 US once again rattled with gunfire as two armed men went on spree with arms in California's San Bernardino killing 14 people and the two suspects were killed by police. Police detailed the dead suspects as US-born  Syed Rizwan Farook, 28, a county employee, and Tashfeen Malik, 27.

Officers opened fire at a black SUV, while going on manhunt for the suspects, killing both inside the vehicle. Earlier gunmen opened fire during a holiday party at a San Bernardino community center. This is the deadliest incident since 26 people were killed at a school in Newton, Connecticut in 2012.The FBI, US' top investigation bureau is not ruling out the possibility of terrorism motive but the situation is being investigated.

 If the FBI's believes are real it is a shock to US President Barack Obama since he has told 5 days earlier that US is safe and there was no possible terror attack at all. Thanks to police, if they areunable to subdue the gunmen there could be more destruction, loss of people. The police say the gunmen have more weapons in their car and they found some explosives at shooting site.

 In response to the massacre Mr.Obama said that mass shootings were become common in US and that shlould be made less frequently. Of mass shootings he said, his country has no parallel anywhere in the world.

Read 1439 times Last modified on Thursday, 03 December 2015 10:46