wrapper

Beaking News

Tuesday, 06 September 2016 00:00

YS Jagan Mohan Reddy slams CM over farmers problems Featured

YS Jagan slams chandrababu YS Jagan slams chandrababu
Chandrababu has a PhD in cheating the farmers, as said by YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. He took part in the dharna by the farmers at Cuddapah Collectorate office over water issue. He spoke to all the  farmers in the dharna.

Some of the important points in his speech... Chandrababu naidu is claiming that there is no drought in the state while many farmers are being affected with severe drought. Chandrababu Naidu is not focusing on the projects, as done during YS Rajashekar Reddy earlier.The government is not concentrating on the pending works which are delaying the entire work.The government should build the flood canal and other canals to bring Gandikota water.YS Rajashekar Reddy completed 80 percent of the work of some projects. The remaining 20 percent is not at all bothered by the TDP government.TDP Government promised to bring 12 TMC water to Brahma Sagar project , which is an integral part of the Telugu ganga project. But failed to bring even 1 TMC water.The Andhra Pradesh Government is failing to bring Srisailam water and Nagarjuna Sagar water to Brahma Sagar project. 

The government is making false promises and failing to provide basic facilities to the farmers.The water from Brahma Sagar should be redirected to RTPP. If not, there will be no power generated.If RTPP is closed, power generation is a big question mark.Chandra Babu claims a PhD in cheating the entire farmer community with the false promises. His son Nara Lokesh is following the foot steps of his father in cheating the farmers. 

Chandra Babu Naidu cheated women community regarding Dwakra loans. His government failed to cancel the loans taken by the dwakra socities.TDP government cheated unemployed youth by not providing a single job to any household in the state.Andhra Pradesh Government should complete Telugu Ganga, GNSS, Veligodu projects as soon as possible.All the unemployed youth of cuddapah are eagerly waiting for the steel plant to come.I am praying that Chandra babu should do some good to the people of AP, as said by YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, the leader of YSRCP and the opposition leader in Andhra Pradesh.

Read 2324 times Last modified on Tuesday, 06 September 2016 06:41